To Our Valued Wellness House Clients,
We are thrilled to welcome you back! In an effort to protect the health & safety of our clients & staff and to comply with NYS mandates, we have implemented the following policies. Policies are subject to change, so please reach out to us with any questions prior to your visit. While your visit may be a little different than prior visits, we are committed to providing a safe & enjoyable space to welcome you.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. Upon arrival/entry a mask must be worn at all times during your visit. *We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply.
- Beyond the industry standard, we are committed to maintaining sanitized treatment areas & rooms, with frequent cleaning schedules before and after every client.
- If you have been sick or exposed to someone who has been sick within the last 15 days, we ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date (2 weeks later) to avoid possible transmission to other clients or staff.
- NEW CLIENT RELEASE FORM - All clients will be required to fill out a new release form prior to starting your service.
- SERVICES NOT OFFERED AT THIS TIME - There may be some services unavailable due to NYS mandate, please contact us if you have any questions.
- NO FOOD & DRINK in service areas at this time
- Only the client receiving a service is permitted to be on site, no else is allowed to accompany you.
- ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT - We ask that you please be prompt arriving for your appointment time, otherwise the length of your service will have to be adjusted (to leave ample time for cleaning/disinfecting in between clients).
Waiting for your service in the store is not permitted at this time. Someone will be at the entrance to greet you & take your name. Please wait outside while we notify your practitioner you have arrived, you will be notified when you can enter the store and join your practitioner
- YOUR APPOINTMENT - Practitioners will ask you to wash your hands prior to getting started, and are subject to take your temperature. Please KEEP YOUR MASK ON at all times.