To Our Valued Wellness House Clients,
We are thrilled to welcome you back! In an effort to protect the health & safety of our clients & staff and to comply with NYS mandates, we have implemented the following policies. Policies are subject to change, so please reach out to us with any questions prior to your visit. While your visit may be a little different than prior visits, we are committed to providing a safe & enjoyable space to welcome you.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY. Upon arrival/entry a mask must be worn at all times during your visit. *We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not comply.
- SANITARY PRACTICES. We've extended time between client appointments, we are committed to maintaining sanitized treatment areas & rooms, with frequent cleaning schedules before and after every client.
- NEW CLIENT RELEASE FORM - All clients will be required to fill out a new release form prior to starting your service.
- SERVICE ADJUSTMENTS AND AVAILABILITY - Some services may not be available at this time, please contact for details. Services such as facials & massage are limited to 60 minutes and treatments may be modified to fit within that time.
- NO FOOD & DRINK in service areas at this time
- LIMITED OCCUPANCY. Only the client receiving a service is permitted to be on site, no else is allowed to accompany you.
- ARRIVING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT - We ask that you please be prompt arriving for your appointment time, otherwise the length of your service will have to be adjusted (to leave ample time for cleaning/disinfecting in between clients).
- YOUR APPOINTMENT - Practitioners will provide you with hand sanitizer and scan your temperature prior to starting you service. Please KEEP YOUR MASK ON at all times.